Sunday, November 6, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 310/55, 2022 - Sunday

This morning, Dick, Jay and I (with Ginger and Willie) walked down to the bottom of the Parkway, and over to the new areas that are being developed south and east of us. Lots of new home construction, lots of infrastructure being installed, lots of pasture and grazing lands going away, lots of people moving in to central Texas. The building boom is going crazy, and central Texas has nothing if not jobs. Jobs are driving all this. After our walk, Terry and I met Alisha and Reuben for brunch, then back home and Teri and I went in to Austin to attend the Travis Heights Art Walk. Neither one of us bought anything, but it was fun. We made a stop at Sandy's and got a cup of frozen custard. Then we drove around Austin a bit and I showed Teri a couple places where Jody and I used to hang out, where Jody lived on Windsor Road, and more or less just drove around. then we went to Round Rock and showed her a little bit of downtown Round Rock. There is, after all, only a little bit of downtown Round Rock. This should be a pretty good week, I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment