Saturday, November 5, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 309/56, 2022 - Saturday

For a Saturday evening, I am kind of tired. I spent a goodly portion of the day worrying with clocks, in dread of the end of Daylight Saving Time. All the difficult clocks are now reflecting the time change, and I expect I will be finding a clock or two that needs changing for a week or two. I think I am one of the very few people that is unhappy with the changing of the time, and I think (I am not sure) that we do it one more time next spring, and that will be the end of it. One can hope. I got my walk in this morning, then a bunch of us hit four estate sales. I bought a few things that I was in desperate need of, so the next time you are at the house, just see if you can spot any of it. After estate sales, I messed with more clocks before heading to my 2 o'clock appointment in Taylor. After that, I went in to Austin, and got the car washed on the way home. Then dinner (not great) with Terry and Christy, and then a couple dips of ice cream. Now, for a little bit of television, and then I think it will be time to crash. Lyle Lovett and His Large Band are on Austin City Limits, so that is a good thing. Did I mention the lemons? I think the lemons may be ready to harvest pretty soon, and they certainly do take a bit to mature. Need lemons?

No comments:

Post a Comment