Thursday, November 24, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 328/37, 2022 - Thanksgiving Day

And so this is how it all started. Egg Loaf. The girls and I had a nice egg loaf for breakfast, and I included half of an apple fritter, just to note the special occasion. But I am getting ahead of myself. Jay and Dick and I met for our walk this morning, and I thought I noticed a couple lightning flashes, but could not be sure. By the time Jay and Ginger got out, it was raining a bit more heavily, there was lightning and thunder. So, the walk was cancelled. That is when I did the egg loaf. After egg loaf, I went down for a nap. Off-and-on naps throughout the day, with bursts of energy interspersed just to keep things interesting. I am actually reading a book, and it is on my list to get done over the long weekend. I am about a third of the way through it, and it is pretty interesting. The Paris Apartment. So far the longest chapter has been about five pages, which in itself is pretty interesting. I also gathered up more things to take to Goodwill tomorrow, and now I have about a thousand coat hangers to deal with. I had brisket and pork ribs for dinner this afternoon, and I went to Jay and Deb's tonight to watch a movie. All-in-all a good Thanksgiving, being by myself for the most part, and really enjoying the day. It was good. I have a couple things I want to do tomorrow, and it will be another good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment