Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 306/59, 2022 - Wednesday

Do you think this is done? How do you know it is done if you don't know what it is? It is/was a bacon cheese salmon patty. So far, it has not killed me. This is the third or fourth time I have used the cooktop in the Curious House. I try to avoid using is because of all the 'cooking splatter.' The positive part is, I am a better cleaner than I am a cooker. I am not that great at cleaning, either. We shall see. I am relatively confident that I will make another day. If not, they should go straight to the salmon patty. We all had a good walk this morning and we solved many of the worlds' problems on the way. It has been a touch warmer in the mornings that it was last week, and there may be a little more rain late Friday afternoon. It was really a quiet day in the office today, but I got a lot of work done, so that is always a good feeling. I am not projecting tomorrow to be much busier, but you never know. You never know, one of these days I might crank up the oven and try to bake something!

No comments:

Post a Comment