Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 321/44, 2022 - Wednesday

Thank good ness for the Glucosamine-Chondroitin! If Costco had not changed the location of that over the counter miracle, I would have been long gone before I was. No food sampling for me, I have a mission. But, because I was delayed in my search, I, on the way to the check-out, was hailed by a good friend that I have not seen in five or six years. Paul called out to me, and I was so very glad to see him. We chatted for just a few minutes, but it was really good to see him. He offered his condolences about Jody, and told me he was sure Nancy would want him to say hello for her. It was very nice, and it was so very good to see him. Otherwise, it was a good day, a good walk, a good couple of appointments, a good series of phone calls to prospective clients, a good day looking at new listings and then the visit to Costco. The only down part of the day was attending the annual HOA meeting of the subdivision. There are still some homes to be built out, and there are currently close to 350 homes sold. There were less than 30 people that attended the meeting, but it could have been worse. It could have gone in to overtime, but it didn't! A perfect ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment