Friday, November 25, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 329/36, 2022 - Black Friday

I did not buy anything today, I think that makes two days in a row. It is not all my fault, though. I did go into Georgetown for a couple things: I had a load of things to take to Goodwill, and then I wanted to stop at Diva on the square, just to see what they had. I saw something there last year that I should have bought, and when I went back about a week later, it was sold. I spoke with someone, and they will not be stocking it this year. Boo. Sorry, wrong Holiday. It has been another day of dribbling rain, and it is supposed to rain heavily overnight. We should end November with a respectable amount of rain, but we are still about ten inches behind where we should be this year. The neighborhood is starting to look pretty festive, and it is good to see the colored lights amidst the rain and fog. There is one estate sale to attend tomorrow, and I will be there...no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment