Saturday, November 12, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 315/50, 2022 - Friday

Another good day of governance meetings and RPAC meetings, The first was at 8:30 this morning, and the meetings (for me) went on until 2 o'clock. My friend Mike from Delray Beach came up to Orlando, and we all went to the trade show for a while. Then there was an opportunity for a quick nap, but we didn't nap at all. Then we were off for the evening. Our first stop was at the Ice Bar. I have been to an Ice Bar in DC, and now this one in Orlando. You do not go to the ice bar for the liquor or for the food, you go to the Ice Bar for the ice. You don heavy coats (provided) and gloves (provided) and you go in to what could pass for a freezer at either a restaurant or a 7-11. Some of our group were visibly shivering in the cold room, but I was not particularly bothered. My fingers were cold, even with the gloves on, but my fingers and toes are always the first things to get cold in the cooler climes. After the Ice Bar, we headed to Universal Studios, where part of the park was restricted to the REALTOR® attendees. We got there at about 9 o'clock, and I rode both of the Harry Potter rides, and that was enough for me. We got back to the hotel at about midnight, and as I write this, it is almost 1:30 on Saturday morning. My irst meeting is again at 8:30, so I need to get a few hours sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment