Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 323/52, 2022 - Wednesday

My 7AM flight out of Austin this morning, MIGHT have been the last flight out of Austin heading to Orlando. All is good here, so far, expecting some wind and more rain about 1 o'clock Thursday morning, and I hope I sleep through the whole thing. I was up at 4 o'clock this morning, left the house at 5:15, got to the airport at 6-ish and the plane left at 7. The flight was uneventful, there were lots of my colleagues on the plane, and we got to the hotel about 2. I have definitely had worse days! A nap was in order, and then we got together for dinner with the TREPAC team, and that is always fun. My first meeting tomorrow is scheduled at 1 o'clock, but I plan to crash a couple meetings, starting at 9. Lots of things are closed here, or delayed tomorrow, and the local news is all hurricane, all the time. There are a couple high rise condo towers that have been deemed unsafe, and being evacuated. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment