Monday, November 28, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 332/33, 2022 - Monday

What a beautiful day it was today in central Texas. It was a bit chilly this morning, but the afternoon high was about 78 degrees. It was so nice, I left the top down on the little white car, turned the heat on, and drove in to Austin. I will do the same thing tomorrow, it is supposed to be another beautiful day, but then a cold front comes in on Wednesday, but it warms back up for the weekend. There were not any fires to be put out in the office after the long weekend, and that is always a good thing. Pretty much an ordinary day, which is another thing I like. I left the office about 2, stopped at the pharmacy and headed home. There was a wreck on the way in this morning, in the toll lane, which is kind of interesting. It had traffic backed up for a way, and I could hear the flashing lights and see the sirens (or vice versa). When I was in high school, there was a line in a play I was in...the line was 'this cabin is made out of driftwood and fish hooks,' and the guy whose line it was always said 'fishwood and drift hooks.' Isn't it interesting the things we remember. I wonder if that is a sign of something to come? I am happy that the Christmas Cactus in the bathroom is getting ready to bloom, right on schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment