Monday, December 26, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 360/5, 2022 - Monday

SPOILER ALERT! This was kind of disappointing. I was on a good run of solving Wordle...I think I was 65 or 66 days of solving, and I did not solve the puzzle today. I would have been on a longer streak, but I forgot to play a couple times, and that resets your streak. Whatever. Today was a pretty good day, we had a nice walk this morning, and I did a few piddly things around the house. The best accomplishment was out on the front patio. To make a long story less boring, I fixed it so I could blow leaves and acorns off the patio and into the beds. That sounds suspiciously easy, but it wounds easier than it was. The first idea I had to fix it was way too complicated, so I came up with an easier solution, and now the front patio is all nice and clean. As long as I was at it, I cleaned off the driveway, too. One more night of sub-freezing temperatures, and then we are in the clear for at least a week. I will put plants back outside tomorrow, and that will be good for them and for me. I took the dogs for a walk again this afternoon, I think they enjoy it, and it is not a tremendous effort for me, so we might make it a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment