Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 354/11, 2022 - Tuesday

I understand, and I think I understand much better than most, how tiring politics in Texas can be. But how could anyone ever tire of this building. I have been in it several times (more than several), and I have been up to the tippy-tippy-top of the building, just under the Goddess of Liberty. It is a magnificent place, full of stories, full of fun, full of tragedy, full of pros and cons. It is a place you can go and never see all the same stuff twice. I had a zoom meeting this morning at 10AM, so I was in the hod, and went over for a quick visit. I made it back to the meeting place in plenty of time for the meeting, and took this photo from Leslie's office. Not too shabby. After the meeting, I had a couple more errands to take care of, and on the way home from the office, I had a couple MORE errands to get done. Tomorrow is the annual office party, so I will be heading in to the office later than usual. If anybody wants to go the the party with me, let me know. There's always room for one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment