Monday, December 19, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 353/12, 2022 - Monday

It was supposed to rain today, but I think everyone was kind of surprised at how much rain fell. When we started our walk this morning, it started to rain. Dick and I turned around, Jay went ahead with Ginger. Pretty soon after I got back in the house, it quit raining. Of course it did. But it started again, and I headed in to the city at just a little after 8 o'clock. And then it rained like hell. I had a 10 o'clock appointment, but since I did not walk, I tried to squeeze in an errand before the 10 o'clock. Everything worked out, and I got to my 10 o'clock appointment exactly on time. At least I made it! My desk was a little bit littered with stuff since I was gone for a week, but I got it cleared off, and left the office about 2 so I could get to the Walgreen's for my second pneumonia shot. Last one was December 15, 2021 and today was the second one. Apparently, I don't have to get any more pneumonia shots, so that is okay with me. I'm hoping to walk in the morning, but I won't be able to go to the ROMEOs breakfast. I have another 10 o'clock appointment tomorrow that I had totally forgotten about. BUT...it is almost a Holiday weekend, so that will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment