Thursday, December 8, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 342/23, 2022 - Thursday

As usual, real estate is relatively slow this time of year, and that is perfectly okay with me. Dick and I had a good walk this morning, and as I was heading in to Austin, I saw Jay walking with his dogs, Ginger and Willie. Deb came back from Vancouver with COVID last week, and Jay has tested positive and is not feeling great. He has been sleeping in, which I think is the best thing if you aren't feeling well. Sleep is the best drug for healing. There was a great traffic back up this morning, and I never was able to determine the cause, but it took much longer than usual to get in to Austin. Once in, I cleared off my desk, and got a few things done that I had been postponing for quite some time. I guess I am as ready as I can be for the new year, and there has not been a lot to do. The years just keep going by, and if you are watching General Hospital, you know that nothing really changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment