Saturday, December 17, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 351/14, 2022 - Saturday

I am about 75% packed, and it will not take too much time tomorrow morning to get that chore finished. Breakfast at about 7:15 and we should be able to walk-off the ship tomorrow at about 8:30. If all goes well, we will make it home by about 1 o'clock in the afternoon, and I will pick up the dogs shortly after that. After I get home, I will need to make a grocery run, and that will be about the total of my activity for Sunday. Today was a pretty quiet day, sailing, sleeping, watching tv, eating. Typical cruise ship stuff. Someone mentioned to me that Cokes in Mexico are different than Cokes in the US. It appears that I have bought in to that, because I really do think they taste different that cokes at home. One thing that is not adequate, and is definitely different than other cruises I have been on, is the television choices. Yes, I can hardly survive without television, and I have been eight days without Forensic Files. I am Jonesing for some blood and guts. Tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment