Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 348/17, 2022 - Wednesday

I am glad that the elevators tell you what day of the week it is, I still have to check a couple times. I think it was 2019 the last time I was in Roatan, and that was also the first time that Socar and I (against Socar's will) had a photo of our feet in the water here. She went willingly this time, lest her two kids accuse her (again) of being mean to me. No class today, instead, I went and visited a development that will soon break ground. Even though the new section is soon to break ground, we hung out at the pool, went to the beach, had a nice lunch, and generally just relaxed. A bus ride, to and from, and a teeny tiny bit of shopping from the bus to the boat. All-in-all, not a bad way to spend hump day. We are now on our way to Costa Maya (I think) and I will take another tour of properties available for sale. So...if you just happen to be in the market for an international retirement or primary residence, just let me know. I have opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment