Sunday, December 18, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 352/13, 2022 - Sunday

Okay, I'm home, and not a minute too soon. I checked the tv listings, and Forensic Files has not been cancelled. A new episode will be on later tonight! We were in the car by 8:30 this morning, got to Mike and Candy's house right at about noon. I went and picked up the girls, and they have been crashing out most of the day. They were exhausted! Or maybe I am just boring, it could go either way. Last Saturday I stopped all the clocks, and today I got them all started again. It was eerily quiet the day before I left for the cruise, but now it is white noise heaven! There is still one clock to get going, but I can't do that last one until 8:30. I made a trip to HEB, and I am now somewhat prepared for the upcoming snowmageddon, slated to arrive Thursday morning. They are predicting that we could have low temperatures of about 17, 19 and 25 degrees on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and the possibility that it could be below freezing for about 36 hours. Crapola! That is not good news for central Texas, where we are not prepared for prolonged cold spells. I expect we will all survive, though, and come out the other side doing pretty well. I have also made a New Year's Resolution that has nothing whatsoever to do with weight control or dieting. More to come about that as we get closer to the 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment