Monday, December 12, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 346/19, 2022 - Monday

I haven't been doing a very good job of taking interesting photos on this cruise so far, but if you ever pondered what the butt hole of an elephant, sculpted from a bath towel looks like, ponder no more! I was hoping for a hippopotamus for Christmas, (a lion or a tiger will not do) but so far, the elephant will have to do. I took a class aboard the ship today, and it was good. I learned just enough to make it a success, so I have no complaints about that. Honestly, I have no complaints about anything much, so that is swell. There is not very much to watch on the ship television, but I am learning all about the sex lives of tarantulas and a good bit about British history. I should also mention the search for Cleopatra's tomb, and what happens when a nuclear submarine sinks. I am also well aware that one of the attractions of a cruise is the food. I generally eat one meal a day and then a bunch of junk. Here I am eating three meals a day, interrupted only by the consumption of junk. I need to be much more discriminating!

No comments:

Post a Comment