Friday, December 30, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 364/1, 2022 - Friday

I. Am. Ready. By this time tomorrow, I expect to be financially stable, and practicing the signing of volumes of checks. I am ready to be in the world of discretionary dollar spenders. The really good thing is, I have a plan. Unfortunately, it would be fiscally irresponsible of me to share my windfall with you, but you are welcome to live vicariously through me, and pretend that you are on the receiving end of my great fortune. Today started off with a nice walk, and it was a bit less warm than the previous couple days. We all dressed properly, but midway through, we did a bit of shedding. Everything worked out well. I went in to the office where it was a very quiet day, and I left at about 1 o'clock and went to Costco. The parking lot was jam-packed, but it was not really too crazy inside. I made it home by about 2:30, and discovered that my loaf of bread was down to two loaf heels, which I love, so I had two pimento cheese flips for lunch. I am thinking of what I want to eat now, but it is more habit than hunger, so I am not sure what I will do. There is one estate sale I will be going to tomorrow, and I do have a few items on my list of things to get accomplished over the Holiday weekend. We shall see. It is weird to think that there is just one more day of this year. I don't know if the year went by quickly or not, what say ye?

No comments:

Post a Comment