Sunday, December 4, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 338/27, 2022 - Sunday

So...I can no longer say that I have not eaten sushi, because that was pretty much all I had for dinner tonight. It was a pretty typical Sunday for me, starting with our morning walk. Jay and Deb are back from their fact finding trip to Vancouver, WA, so Jay joined us this morning. It seems Deb has returned from the trip feeling badly, and she tested positive for Covid this morning. UGH! After the walk, I did a few chores around the house, including trimming some suckers off one of the oak trees in the back yard. That chore has been on my list for about three weeks, so I am glad that it has been completed. Then it was on to brunch with Alisha, Reuben and Terry. Then home for a nap, but I never was able to actually fall asleep. The Piglet is very unhappy with me because I washed her face this afternoon. I headed in to Austin and stopped at the office, where there was not much for me to do while I was there. Then, I went and picked up Nancy, Melinda and Nicole, and we headed off to dinner. We were joined by Andrea, Leslie and Ben, and I made it home about a half-hour ago. This week will have its' ups-and-downs, so I am getting ready for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment