Sunday, December 11, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 345/20, 2022 - Sunday

Okay, so...there was no walk for me this morning. I took the girls over to Paulina and Val's last night, and I will pick them up in a week. It was REALLY quiet in the house last night. I stopped all the clocks yesterday afternoon. It is not good for them to wind down on their own, it is better to stop them and restart them. I got up kind of early this morning, finished packing, and left the house about 6:45. I stopped to get some Apple Fritters and Cranberry Orange muffins. Then it was off to Mike and Candy's house, and we left there about 8 o'clock or so, and headed to Galveston. Candy drove, I did very little in the back seat. We got to Galveston about 11:30, after a stop at Buccee's just outside of Galveston. We were on the ship by about noon-30, and to our rooms about 2:30. Then I was down for a nap, had dinner at 8, and now I am back in the room, ready to go to sleep. I'll take a class tomorrow, and I will be back to goofing off by 3. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment