Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 340/25, 2022 - Tuesday

If there was any doubt that central Texas, and specifically Austin, is the weird capital (Capitol?) of the world, this should put that notion to rest. After the last PAC meeting of the year, I was giving Nancy a ride to the airport. We (okay, I) screamed a variety of obscenities to the drivers around us that were doing stupid things, and then things calmed down a bit. As we got closer to the airport, we spotted this lady driving casually while hanging her snake out the car window. Just to be clear, I made sure she caught up to me at a traffic signal so I could document the event for all of you, my loyal followers. All 6 of you! Yep, sure enough, she was hanging a snake out her car window, and she seemed pretty proud of it. It looks like a young Burmese python, but I am not a snake expert, so you are welcome to chime in with corrections. After that, the trip to the airport was relatively uneventful. I have a 10 o'clock appointment in the morning, and then it will be office time, and the rest of the week will be pretty calm. It was 82 degrees in central Texas this afternoon, and we are expecting much of the same for the immediate future. Pretty darned nice if you ask me...

No comments:

Post a Comment