Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 361/4, 2022 - Tuesday

I need to get this entry written and posted so I can go buy Lotto tickets. It's only about $565M, but I'll take it. We should have experienced our last freezing temperatures for the foreseeable future, and I hope it is true because I put the plants back outside that were inside the house. There are still a few plants in the garage, and I will get them out in the next day or so. One plant I had covered and put a light bulb under the cover more-or-less survived, but some of the leggier bits did freeze, and I trimmed those pieces and I think we are ready to go. I think most stuff will come back from the roots, so I am really not too concerned about the flora that I planted last year. If they don't really recover, I will replace them, but I have faith in their hardiness. The split I put in the garage in the spring of 2021 has never really worked to my liking, and it did not work at all during the recent freezing weather. I have had them out four or five times, and they were back today. I have no issue with the service company, I just think I got a lemon unit, and it needs to be replaced. I think that is going to be the ultimate decision. The ROMEOs met this morning, and we had a BLAST. As the only gay guy in the group, I had to seriously consider whether or not to tell one of the guys that his zipper was down. I am guilty of walking around for days with my zipper down, and no one ever notices or tells me. I caved, told him, and all was good. Not mentioning which ROMEO it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment