Friday, December 16, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 350/15, 2022 - Friday

Well, today was a really GOOD day, and it made up for the previous days that were just okay. There were a few setbacks to our plans for the day, but we need to remember that we are not in a place that is in a rush and a hurry all the time. Sooner-or-later is okay with me, but it took a couple days to get into that groove. And...by the time I got into the groove, we are heading back. We were in Playa del Carmen, and we toured a condo development, had a nice lunch, survived a rain storm under a rooftop cover, and headed back to the port. We were back on the ship by 3:30 (CST), and I think we left the port about 4:30, not sure. I am posting this entry early, because I want to take a little nap, then go to dinner, and not have to worry with it later. That is code for I may have a glass or two of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment