Monday, December 5, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 339/26, 2022 - Monday

Well, yes indeed, this was a Monday. In fact, it could have been two or three Monday's all wrapped up in one ugly big package. It could have been worse, I could be living somewhere that is having the utility structure destroyed by missiles, or I could be living somewhere that has the electric infrastructure used for target practice, resulting in tens of thousands of consumers in the dark. But no, I live in central Texas where my clients and colleagues are plagued with first world problems. But, tomorrow is another day, and hopefully it will not be another Monday. At least not until next week. As an old person, I tend to get into habits, and I am pretty set in my ways. I have had habits and peculiarities for decades; things like the consistent number of times I apply deodorant under my arms every day, and the number of paper towels I use in public restrooms. There are more, many more, but please just don't even ask. However, one habit I have always enjoyed and have only recently fully embraced, is going to estate sales on Saturday mornings. I almost always find something I did not know I needed, and this past Saturday I found this plastic goose on someones back patio, and decided I needed it very badly. There were several other must have items found on that same day (there were five estate sales), and it is always fun. SO...when the time comes, you need to make sure you attend the estate sale at the Curious House!

No comments:

Post a Comment