Monday, April 10, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 100/265, 2023 - Monday

Well, the sun DID come out, but it waited until late in the afternoon to do so. The morning low temperatures are in the 50s, which is good for walking, but I honestly prefer it to be a little bit warmer in the mornings. Nothing radical, just a bit warmer. The high temperature this afternoon was in the low 70s, and a teeny tiny bit warmer would be much better in my opinion. Going forward, lows in the 60s and highs in the lower 80s would be just absolutely ideal. There was a lovely sunrise this morning, as you can see from the photo accompanying this entry. It was a relatively uneventful day in the office, about the most exciting thing happening was trying to figure out how many more people can one person kill on General Hospital. Daytime dramma at its' best. Speaking of dramma, I am trying my best to reduce the levels of dramma in my life, and at the same time, remember that millions of people would like to have the dramma in my life. I am a lucky guy, so don't concern yourselves with my first world problems. It sounds like this entry took a turn south, but not really. It's just words. In case of doubt, just look at the photo, and appreciate what you have. I have plenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment