Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 94/271, 2023 - Tuesday

I have done my part to make sure it rains overnight. I watered all the potted plants on the front and back patios, and I brought the Plumeria out of the garage and watered it. In central Texas, we need to let the Plumerias go dormant over the winter, and I think it was time to bring it back outside. We shall see. I got in a nice walk this morning with Richard and Paul, but I did not get to attend the ROMEOs breakfast, I had a nine o'clock zoom. We had another very warm day today, and I have actually turned the air conditioner on, mainly just to get the humidity out of the house. We are expecting cooler and drier weather to come in overnight, and that will let me turn the HVAC off again. The longer I can go without it, the better I will like it. Things in the office are cranking up, so the season is upon us. I have one appointment tomorrow, and I will put a property on the sales market on Thursday. The leasing season is also fixing to explode, and I am pretty sure we are all ready. LET THE RAINS BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment