Sunday, April 30, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 120/245, 2023 - Sunday

I took this photo yesterday, but I wanted to use the neighbors dinner photo for yesterdays journal entry. I knew going in to vote that there were only two items on my particular ballot, and only one of those was a contested race. When I was there, there were 14 poll workers and me. I was very nervous, I did not want to do anything wrong, lest I cause someone to cry. It was VERY quiet at the polling place. But I did it, and my streak continues. The walk this morning was good, just Dick and me, and we took a couple detours and a different path here and there. We walked through one of the new construction houses, odd that it is a two bedroom, relatively small home for the neighborhood. We also took a look at some of the work that is being done on the walking paths. Some good, some not so much. No brunch today, but I did go to a movie Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. I am apparently NOT the target audience for this movie, an to be honest, I was disappointed. I had expected it to be a laugh riot, but I did not find it to be so. Sorry to disappoint everyone, especially me. It has been two lovely days here at the Curious House, and this morning I did replant a few things, and pulled a weed or two. Nothing drastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment