Sunday, April 9, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 99/266, 2023 - Easter Sunday

Happy Easter everybody, I hope you all had a nice day. We started with a good walk this morning, stopped to investigate a few things along the way, and solved many of the worlds problems. When I got home, I had a burst of energy and washed bed linens, but did not remake the bed until after I got back from brunch with Alisha and Reuben. After putting the bed back together, it was time to get ready for a short bike ride with Pam and Richard. While I was doing that, the Easter Bunny left a package of chocolate goodies at my door, and that was really nice. I had a four o'clock appointment that was good, and after that I fed the girls, and endured the rest of a golf thing, waiting for an anti-climactic Sixty Minutes. This particular may or may not be the one that antagonizes the girls when they are outside. It seems that, said squirrel had found it can torment the dogs and then seek refuge under the solar panels. It's kind of interesting, really. My schedule next week looks pretty light, and I like that a lot. There may be more rain towards the end of the week, which will be lovely, we ned to keep adding to the almost 3 inches we got last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment