Monday, April 3, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 93/272, 2023 - Monday

Today was the hottest April 3rd ever recorded in central Texas, 93 degrees. It may be a hot summer, it is always a hot summer, but this does not bode really well. We are supposed to cool down a little bit towards the end of the week. On Thursday, the high temperature is expected to be 65 degrees...62 degrees on Friday. I just would like Mother Nature to make up her mind. A summer full of high temperatures in the 70s would be really nice. As I have reported, the wildflowers are really outdoing themselves this year, and I finally found a place to take a photo of a poppy. I will try to find a couple more poppy shots before the end of the week. Georgetown is supposed to be the Poppy Capitol of Texas, so there should be a place or two for photos. I had one appointment in Austin this morning, then on to the office. It is the first of the month, always a busy time. I have a 9 o'clock zoom call tomorrow, and then I will head in to the office. So far, just one appointment on Wednesday, but who knows what will happen between now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment