Saturday, April 8, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 98/267, 2023 - Saturday

Well, this is something I didn't know. One year from today (well, 366 days from today, since 2024 is a leap year), there will be a total eclipse of the sun, and the eclipse will be right over Austin and central Texas. Plus, one year from today (April 8th) will be on a Monday (see note about leap year), which means we will get to enjoy it while we are working, making it a two-fer! We had a good walk this morning, even though it was a little bit chilly, I overdressed for the occasion and did some significant unzipping before we were back home. There were no estate sales today, and I had a 10:30 appointment in Austin. It was a quick appointment, and on the way home I made a quick stop at HEB and Home Depot. The rest of the day was spent with napping and eating, and I completed massive quantities of both. Tomorrow will be a brunch day, and then in the early afternoon Richard and I are planning a 20 mile bike ride, working up to our 28 mile ride on April 22nd. Rumor has it, the sun will come out tomorrow. Uh-huh...

No comments:

Post a Comment