Sunday, April 23, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 113/252, 2023 - Sunday

I could not find any scientific names for this caterpillar, and the only description Mrs. Google could provide was 'fuzzy, hairy black caterpillar.' I spotted this caterpillar while I was visiting (alone) two estate sales this afternoon. I passed by a lovely display of poppies, bluebonnets, iris and other spring blooms, and backed up to take a couple photos. As I was walking to the car, I spied this black, hairy, fuzzy guy, and decided to make him the photo of the day for this journal entry. Now, from the beginning... It cooled off overnight, and it was a chilly walk this morning with Dick and Paul. After the walk, I did laundry and a few other things around the house, and took a nap. I did eventually get up and go to the estate sales, and I spent a total of $11. A little of this, and a little of that. I stopped at HEB on the way home, and that was pretty much the total of my exertion for the day. It has been cloudy and cool, no rain though. Tomorrow I have a couple appointments, and tomorrow afternoon I am scheduled to donate some more blood. I like being back to donating blood on a regular basis. Stay tuned for photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment