Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 116/249, 2023 - Wednesday

The day started out damp, but it got better as the day went on.I headed out for our walk, and we stood in the rain (heavy mist) trying to decide if we were going to walk or not, and the decision was 'no.' I headed back home, sat down in the big chair with a couple girls, and made the best out of the found hour. When I got up, I fed the dogs, and then made an egg loaf, which I shared with the girls as well. It has been a long time since we had an egg loaf. I was on three zoom calls today, and that last one was supposed to last an hour, and it lasted for 16 minutes. That is good and bad. Good that it lasted only 16 minutes, bad that lots of people scheduled time out of their days for nothing. There, I said it. The sun did come out this afternoon, and everybody decided to take advantage of it, me, the girls and the lizard on the fence. We are expecting storms overnight, and I fear it will be one of those nights that the storm warning go off on my phone every five minutes. It makes for aggravation and not much sound sleep, but it is what it is. I'll let you know how we fare tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment