Friday, April 14, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 104/261, 2023 - Friday

Well, it is the eve of the weekend. Yippee! We had a nice walk this morning, and then I was off to the office. I had an 11:30 meeting, and then I took off for home after that. I had a couple errands to run on the way home, and one of them was to stop and get a new whole house surge protector. I had made an appointment with an electrician to be here around 3 o'clock to replace the one that was no longer working, and apparently I bought the wrong one (although it was the only one) at Home Depot. So, the electricians stopped and bought one (I got to pay extra) on the way to the house, and that is one thing on my list that I can check off now. I have to take the wrong one back to Home Depot tomorrow. I had to go back in to the office this evening, and it was a pleasant drive to and from. There was a little sprinkle of rain this afternoon, even though it would not really even count as a trace of rain. As expected, tomorrow will be an estate sale day, and it will be fun. Then, maybe a couple naps...

No comments:

Post a Comment