Monday, April 24, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 114/251, 2023 - Monday

Okay, about 90 days ago, I found out that I was okay to give blood. I had hepatitis about 40 years ago, and I had assumed that disqualified me for donating blood, but it weren't so. SO...I am back on a 90 day cycle after all that time, and I like doing it. It just goes to show you, that's what I get for thinking! It is still chilly in central Texas, and we are supposed to get more rain this week, forecasting almost two more inches at the Curious House. I'll take it. We walked this morning, and then I was off to my 10 o'clock appointment, which I got to early. Of course I did. Then to the office. I had set out two oranges to take with me, and forgot them. I figured two oranges would prepare me for the blood draw, and maybe they would have, but we will never know.In about ninety more days, you will see another photo of me pumping out blood. Don't forget to squeeze! I am at the climax of my most recent book, The Huntress and I can't quite quit it. I have about an hour to go, and I will get it finished tonight, instead of waiting to finish it on my drive in to Austin tomorrow morning. It's a good book, long, but worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment