Monday, April 17, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 107/258, 2023 - Monday

It has been a long since I have actually seen tulips blooming in the wild. When I lived in Memphis, I was a regular at Overton Park, and there was an area in the spring that was alive with tulips, and of course, being a member of the public, in a public place, I would cut some and take them home with me. Lovely! I am in Kansas City right now, at a Broker Summit (NAR sponsored), and on the way to the evenings event, we passed these lovelies. There were hundreds of them over an span of three or four blocks, and they were just beautiful. It took me back several decades! The day started off with a nice walk, and then I packed for the trip. The girls knew something was up, but they are being looked after very nicely at the Curious House. I will be back Wednesday, so I believe they will survive. Alisha came and schlepped me to the airport this morning, and we made it to Kansas City about 3PM, got to the hotel about 4, and the reception started at 6. Tomorrow will be a full day of meetings, and it is really good to see many of my colleagues and friends here from across the country. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment