Friday, April 7, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 97/268, 2023 - Friday

Let me be clear, everyone in Texas is grateful for the rain. I an also grateful for knowing that grateful is the correct spelling of the word grateful. I am grateful for many things, one of which is the recent rain. I am also grateful that the next few days may see more days with less rain, and I am also grateful that the sun might come out tomorrow. We did not even attempt to walk this morning, and I am grateful for that. I think we will be walking tomorrow, but I could be equally grateful if it is still raining at our rally time. Either way, after the walk or not, I expect I will be taking a nap, and I will be grateful for that. I made it in to the office late this morning, there were a few fires that needed to be put out, and that was not something that could be helped by the ongoing rain. Not particularly grateful for that. Along the way, I made it to Costco, and then I made it home (after a false start) at about three o'clock. I think it is going to be a nice, quiet weekend, and I am grateful for that. Gratefully yours...blah, blah, blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment