Saturday, April 1, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 91/274, 2023 - Saturday

Everything worked like clockwork today. I got up this morning and walked with Dick and Paul, and when I got home, I cleaned up the front patio, the back patio and the back deck. All the oak tossels (sp?) from the live oaks in front and back have been cleaned up, and it will be at least a couple hours before I have to do it again. After that, Pam and I went to three estate sales. I think I spent about $20 on items that I desperately needed, and that is a good thing. Pam bought a bunch of material pieces for her quilting projects, and a bowl. All in all, a good day of estate sales. When the estate sales were done, it was time to take the girls to the beautiful parlor, and then I went off to my 1:30 appointment. Traffic was really bad, and I should have followed my GPS, but I didn't, and I made it to my appointment on time. On the way home, I got the car washed, vacuumed it out, and then made a stop at HEB. I did a couple things when I got back to the Curious House, and then I got a text that said the girls were ready to pick up. When I got home from that, I took about a twenty minute nap, and then Val, Paulina and Oliver came to pick me up, and we went to dinner in Georgetown. Overall, a really nice day. Tomorrow will be less busy, and I will make a trip to another property tomorrow to get it ready for the market. All is good. I can never remember the name of this particular wild flower that I photographed on the walk this morning. Honestly, I don't this it is an Indian Blanket or an Indian Paintbrush, but if you know what it is, let me know. Joe Mac?

No comments:

Post a Comment