Friday, April 21, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 111/254. 2023 - Friday

We (me and the girls) survived the storms last night, and it has been a pretty nice day. I walked with Dick and Paul this morning, and I had an appointment with the dermatologist this morning, before I took off to the city. All good with the derma-lady, just froze off another little spot on my face. All was good in the office, and I left this afternoon at about 2 o'clock, did a couple errands, picked up some signs and lock boxes, and headed home. Paulina and Oliver came over at about 5, and we went in to Georgetown and had dinner at a new place, Jimmy Vegas'. Good bar-b-cue and sides, so what else can you ask for? We then headed out and had ice cream at a secret little ice cream shop, and then just drove around for a while. The main thing on my schedule tomorrow is a 28 mile bike ride that Richard and I are doing. I think it will be a lot of fun, should not take too long. It starts at 8, and I think we should be home by at least one o'clock. I will give you all a full report tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment