Thursday, April 27, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 117/248, 2023 - Thursday

Apparently the storms passed last night with little damage in central Texas, the Georgetown part of central Texas, anyway. I fell asleep a little while after 10 last night, and it seems there was a lot of thunder, lightning (I saw some of the lightning before I went to sleep), and rain. But I slept through most of it. That is the good part of self-medicating...you go to sleep! I tried taking a couple photos of the lightning while I had the girls outside, but that didn't work. The attached photo is the best i could do. Our walk this morning was peaceful and pleasant, so that was good. I got off to the office somewhat early, and took care of some stuff in the office, before my 1 o'clock zoom. That done, I headed home close to 2 o'clock, and I sat out in the backyard with the girls for a while. Tomorrow, I am having lunch with Michael and Lynda, and then dinner with the neighborhood peeps. This will be out third monthly dinner with neighbors, and I think we are all having a good time doing it.The weather is supposed to get a little dicey tomorrow evening, and that is always fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment