Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 101/264, 2023 - Tuesday

Today was the day for the ROMEOs to meet for breakfast. They (the staff) don't really even greet us anymore, they just point at where we are supposed to sit. And that is just fine with us. We had a great time, solved even MORE of the problems plaguing the world, and then set off about our day(s). Mine included going in to the office, listening to tenant complaints, making fun of people on television and via e-mails, and generally having just another typical day. I kept remembering things I needed to do, but got out of the office about 2:30, and made it home about 3:30. It was a top down afternoon, and that was nice. It has not been a top down morning for a while, but there is always a chance of that later in the week. I am hoping for some estate sales this weekend, and I am holding a house open on Sunday, so Dick and I need to plan a bike ride on Saturday, after estate sales. It has been a really lovely day though, weather wise. There was some lovely fog in the lowlands when we walked this morning, and that was nice. Still a bit more chilly that I would like, but pretty soon I expect I will be complaining about the heat. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment