Thursday, April 13, 2023

Voume 15 - Day 103/262, 2023 - Thursday

Today was a really nice day. Weatherwise, it could maybe have been a little bit better, but it was great. We had a nice walk, and I headed in to the office and got there at about 10 o'clock. We has an office lunch at Dirty Martin's Kum-Bak on Guadalupe. I have lived here for 38 years, and to the best of my recollection, I have never been there. Martin's has been in business for 97 years, and they may be wiped out because of the transportation plan in Austin. Lots of people are not in favor of that. The food was great, and, it is called Dirty Martin's because when the place first opened, they had dirt floors in the restaurant. Times have changed, but much of Martin's remains the same. Ag]fter lunch, I had a 2 o'clock appointment, and I headed home after that. I made it home about 4:30 and went down for a nap. Naps are good. I think I will go hang out on the front patio for a bit, and then settle in for a hour or so of network television.

No comments:

Post a Comment