Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 109/256, 2023 - Wednesday

I had my phone set to alarm at 6AM this morning, but I was awake, as is my usual tendency. I had a nice walk with Dick and Paul, and there were a few little sprinkles here and there, but nothing terrible. I made it home, fed the girls and get ready to go in to Austin. I had a ten o'clock appointment, and a noon appointment, and I did not want to be late for either one of them. I made it to both with no issues. The noon appointment was at the Mexican Consulate in Austin, where I applied for a Visa, and I not have a Visa that is valid for six months. When I go to Playa del Carmen, either in late May or early June, I will go to the Embassy there (or maybe a Consulate, I'm not sure), and apply for residency. Things are progressing for the condo purchase in Playa, and we should close on that on or before June first. I will keep you all informed. It has been a really cloudy day, but no rain to report. The seven day forecast shows pretty good chances of rain every day for the next seven days. I repeat, I am a lucky guy, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment