Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 102/263, 2023 - Wednesday

So, if you pay attention, you can observe all kinds of things when you are taking a walk. For me, personally, it is generally things that I am obsessing over. Mis-matched lights of the front of a house, newly planted landscaping that is not balanced, brick work that is not lined up properly, cars with low air pressure in the tires, barking dogs inside, sprinklers running on the wrong day, hedges that need trimming, trash cans left at the curb too long, just the usual stuff. But, if you look closely, you can see really cool stuff like this moth. I don't think it was a smushed moth, I think this moth just chose to light on the front of this car. Very pretty, I don't recall ever seeing a moth like this, and I am making an assumption that it is a moth. Driving in to the office was a bit of a chore this morning. There was (allegedly) a wreck on IH-35, although the traffic was backed-up but there was no visible evidence of a wreck. When I got home this afternoon, I had planned to (once again) clean the front patio and the back patio and deck. Mission accomplished. Then I took a bit of time and sat outside for a while. It is really a pleasant evening, and the temperatures and humidity evels are expected to rise over the next several days. We have had out five days of spring, and I fear we are headed for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment