Saturday, April 22, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 112/253, 2023 - Saturday

Happy Earth Day, y'all. Today, for the first time in (probably) at least 15 years, I put on some spandex. Richard and I proceeded to the  Georgetown Red Poppy Bike Ride this morning, and according to all my GPS and stuff (including my very own GBS), my 28 mile ride turned out to be about a 30+ mile ride. Whatever, I also determined that, I would have done better if I had actually trained more than I did for the ride. BUT, we made it home right on schedule at 1PM, and it was a great ride for us both. I am not sure how many riders there were in total, Richard and I were numbers 249 and 250, and I saw folks as riders in the 1250 range. It did not seem like there were that many people on the ride. After the ride, I had an errand to run, so I headed into Austin and back, and then went down for a nap. Not long enough, but it was a nap. My legs are tired, and I will be up tomorrow morning, doing our regular walk, and having a great time with Richard and Paul. I'm a lucky guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment