Sunday, April 2, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 92/273, 2023 - Sunday

Another good day, with lots of stuff crossed off my to do list. In fact, everything if done on the list. I had a nice walk this morning with Paul, Richard and Margie had early plans to celebrate their sons birthday. Paul and I deviated from our usual walk, and added about a quarter-mile to the walk. After that, I fed the girls, and did a few things around the house, and started watching Sunday Morning on the tv, but it did not hold my interest. I did have a couple bursts of energy before heading out for brunch. I was joined by Alisha, Terry and Christy, It was fun, and we had a good time. I got dog food at Target, put gas in the little white car, washed two loads of laundry. Now it is time to just veg out, and do a lot of nothing until tomorrow. I also had a chance to stop and take this photo of bluebonnets and Indian Paintbrushes. Or bluebonnets and Indian Blankets. I really like the contrast, so I'm glad I found these in a spot that I could pull over. Of course, I did pass them, turned around, and THEN pulled over.

No comments:

Post a Comment