Saturday, April 29, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 119/246, 2023 - Saturday

I didn't get everything on my list crossed off today, but I got a few things done, and a few other things done. Our walk was good, the air felt fresh and clean; all the pollens were washed out of the air as a result of the good rain yesterday. After the walk, I tried to take a nap, but that didn't happen. I cleaned the backyard bird feeder, and let it dry out so I could fill it again. I couldn't fill it, since we have been having rain every other day or so. The single estate sale Pam and I went to was AWFUL, although I did spend two dollars. After that, I did take a nap, and when I got up, I decided to go vote and run a couple other errands. I voted, even though there were only two things on my ballot; a contested school board race, and an uncontested school board race. I was the only person voting while I was there, and there were eleven poll workers. Then I headed to Home Depot, found NOTHING I was looking for, and then I remembered I had left a message for the vet earlier in the week, and I never heard back. I stopped at the vet, and, to make a long story less boring, they said if I wanted to go get the girls, they would wait and give them their shots and do their checkups. Did that, and $666.60 later, they are all set for a while. Tonight was the neighbors dinner, and that was fun. We were also celebrating Diane's retirement, and we all had a good time. Our once a month dinner is working pretty well, and we are ALL lucky folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment