Saturday, April 15, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 105/260, 2023 - Saturday

If your criteria for a successful day of estate saleing is dependent on the number of creepy dolls you buy, then today was a bust. I did, however, buy three dolls, including one Betty Boop doll. I was, too, a victim of estate sale overload, because we went to seven (yes 7) estate sales today. That is a record for us. I spent about $35, came away with the dolls, and a passel of bells. I may go back to one tomorrow, where whatever is left will be 75% off. You never know. We did have a nice walk this morning, the temperature was in the mid-60s. Today's high temperature was 94 degrees, which matches the same high temperature that was recorded in 1924. There is supposed to be a cold front coming through overnight, and that will be very welcome. I think I need to go turn the sprinklers back on to run overnight as well. Dick and Marge are hosting a driveway wine event tonight, so I will be heading down that way in just a little while. Not sure if there is going to be a brunch meet-up tomorrow or not. I am also holding a house open tomorrow afternoon, so if you want to come by and visit, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment