Friday, March 31, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 90/275, 2023 - Friday

Friday is Friday, and that just means that tomorrow is Saturday. We had a nice walk this morning, it was really warm. I think it is supposed to be a bit cooler tomorrow morning, but I will let you know. My 9 o'clock meeting went well, and then I headed in to the office, making one quick stop on the way. After a while, I left to put a lockbox on a house and get it listed, and then I got my hair(s) cut. I got home, and took a quick nap, fed the girls, gave them their monthly pill, and headed off to dinner with the neighborhood peeps. We are trying to have a neighborhood dinner once a month, and this month we went to 'Namaste' in Georgetown. Who ever volunteers to coordinate the monthly dinner gets to choose the spot. I have to admit, I am not an expert of any food except maybe fast food, but I was happy to try Indian food, and it was good. I had Chicken Momo, and it was very good. Not as spicy as I expected, and I am totally okay with that. It was a really fun evening, and there were eleven of us, and in the photo is Paul, Peter, Floria, Diane, Jack, Pam, Margie, Richard, and me. Missing from the photo are Judy and Bob, they apparently made a fast getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment