Thursday, March 30, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 89/276, 2023 - Thursday

Well, well, well, well, well. It was kind of a long day today. Our walk was great, not windy, and lots of good conversation. I had intended to go in to the office late today, but I left the house about 9 o'clock, ran an errand before getting in to the office, and made it in about 11. For the end of the month, it has not been that busy in the office, but the summer crush in upon us. I went to my two o'clock appointment, then back to the office. It has rained on and off all day, I do not think the sun showed itself all day. Right now, there is a tenth of an inch in the gauge, and I don't have too much hope for tomorrow. At five o'clock, I went to a TREPAC Pickle Ball function, and, to be honest, it was fun seeing a bunch of people I have not seen in quite a while. I was sitting with Cathy, Jim and Aaron, and it was good to see everyone. Cathy was the ABoR Chair the year before me, and we don't see each other nearly enough. This post is short and sweet, and it is time for me to go and sit in the big chair with a couple dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment