Saturday, March 4, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 63/302, 2023 - Saturday

It seems like it has been Saturday for a long, REALLY LONG time, and I know in reality, it has been less than 24 hours. We (Candy, Alisha, Reuben and me) left Cancun this morning, and got to Playa del Carmen at about 11:30 this morning. The VRBO that Candy and I are staying in was not ready for check-in until 3PM, so Candy and I took the ferry to Cozumel. We did a little shopping, had a nice dinner, and got back on the 6 o'clock ferry back to Playa. Our luggage was with Alisha and Reuben, so we collected that and made it to the VRBO at about 7:30. We settled in a little bit, then went out to meet Reuben and Alisha and stopped at a 7-11 for water and diet Cokes, and now it is time to turn it off for the night. I think our friend William and his wife (who we have not met) is going to come over for breakfast in the morning before they head off to Tulum. Candy will leave Playa at about 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon, and I will head back to Austin on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment